Saturday 9 July 2011

Mini Car Valet for only £6.00

Mini Car Valet from The Car Wash. Includes a Foam wash & wax, alloy wheels cleaned, door checks cleaned, Your car will be hoovered and finally deodorised. Normally £15.00, yours for only £6.00.

We told Lucy in our office that we were doing this Deal because she lives just down the road from the Carwash she replied "Oh Great, I can walk to it."

Highlights

  • This great deal is for a mini car valet service.
  • The Mini car valet includes: a Foam wash & wax, alloy wheels cleaned, door checks cleaned, Your car will be hoovered and finally deodorised.
  • Near the Argyle shopping centre area.
Testimonials:
I took my car there... and I Never wash my car - boy was I surprised. What a great job they did!
Ron

I regularly get my car valeted by 'the car wash' on drum brae south by Costorphine, they do a great job after my dogs make a complete mess of it.
Steven

I am very pleased with the amount of effort from The Car Wash that went in to clean my range rover, i thought it would never be like new again but i was proved wrong. Will Definately be coming back for more business.
Robert
The Car Wash Edinburgh
35 Drum Brae South
Edinburgh
EH12 8DT
The Fine Print

  • Call the car wash with your Great Deal voucher code to book your car valet service. Take your voucher with when you go for your car wash.
  • Contact 07413 725 283 to book your car wash.
  • You may buy as many of these Great Deals as you like for yourself and as many as you like as gifts.
  • This deal is available only for cars. For 4x4's, estate cars, mpv's and larger vehicles there will be an additional surcharge payable directly to the car wash.
  • This Great Deal is valid between Sunday the 10th of July 2011 and Monday the 10th of October 2011.


There are some great rewards if you recommend your friends - see how it works here

Join us on our Facebook Page to keep up to date with the daily and weekly offers - CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't get a hold of the guy to book this; took my car in; made an appointment; took it back and was told the guy who does the valet wasn't in that day and that they would call me. Never received a call back. Paid for the valet - couldn't get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phoned the number quoted above and he said I'd got the wrong number!!! Think this one is a scam

    ReplyDelete